These two boys of ours sure do make me happy. Last week was "Open House" at Russell's school. On each of the desks there was a little questionnaire that the kids filled out about themselves. As I read through Russell's I could not help but smile and I was trying with all my might not to grab him and hug him and kiss him (that would be totally uncool...even in 2nd grade).
Here are the columns Russell was to fill in, along with his response:
10 words that describe me:
1. cat-lover
2. scout
3. neat
4. happy
5. silly
6. smart
7. baseball-lover
8. friendly
9. funny
10. sports
My favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. Culvers
3. soup
Something special about me:
1. I have a house
My favorite things to do:
1. play games
2. play legos
3. play with Maxwell
5 things I am most proud of:
1. Max
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. school
5. parks
It's those last 2 topics (my favorite things to do and 5 things I am most proud of) that make me so happy. I am happy because, of all the fun things out there there to do, on this particular day Russell was thinking of Max and how fun he is to play with. Also, and maybe I'm crazy for being so happy about this, but MAX MADE #1 ON THINGS RUSSELL IS MOST PROUD OF!!!
1 comment:
They have a bond that is very strong and special. I guess you can see where his priorities are.
Post a Comment