Monday, November 14, 2011

I am here to admit that I have had a huge change happen in my life.

This year I turned 30, which I will admit was a struggle for me, but when my birthday came and went, and I didn't feel any different, I realized that 30 is no big deal. So, that's not the big change I'm talking about here.

I have realized that the holidays go by much too fast when you are working full time (I know, I know...people have been telling me this for years and I have scoffed at them...I apologize). Due to this, I am 100% OK with a little Christmas cheer before Thanksgiving is over. Don't think that I am forgetting about Thanksgiving. I am still feeling thankful for all I have and enjoying the Thanksgiving season, but I am not running from the room, or store, if I hear a Christmas song. Actually, I have put Christmas music on several times in the last few days, and even watched Home Alone already!

This is a big step for me. If you knew how I was in years past, you will understand how far I have come this year.

There you have it. I am done confessing.

No comments: