This room was a new addition we put on to a home in the country. I started working days after the basement was dug for this room, so the first thing I did on this project was lay the subfloor. We did all the work on this project except the electrical and drywall. What you cannot see because it's not finished is the wraparound deck, but it has been framed out--we're just waiting for some above freezing temperatures to finish that. And I forgot to take pictures of the exterior!





-------------------------------------------------

These are built-in cabinets with a custom paint/glaze finish. We built everything in the picture including the faux wall behind the t.v. (made the wall to match the cabinets, but it also had to be strong enough to hold up the massive television). Even the mantel is custom. These cabinets are 9' tall and span 14' total.

2 comments:
Impressive!
Looks pretty nice! We better get on your list for some home improvements.
Post a Comment