Yesterday the boys were off from school and I was off work. We had the entire day at home with no plans. It was great. We did have to go out quick to get some groceries.
As we were driving home Max was talking about how he wants to sky dive. Russell informed him that in order to do that he would have to jump off the Empire State Building. Why Russell thinks that one can only sky dive off this building, I don't know. He also told Max that we no longer live near The Empire State Building so he couldn't do it.
Max sat looking out his window thinking for a few seconds before giving Russell some serious 5 year old attitude and telling him, "I don't care. I can do it off the Pizza Hut roof".
The Empire State Building.
Pizza Hut.
They are completely different ends of the spectrum...except in Max's mind.
1 comment:
I remember trying various materials as a parachute--none seemed to work. Better keep an eye on Max if he asks for an old bed sheet!
Post a Comment