Monday, January 3, 2011

As we all can see, blogging has not been a top priority lately. We are STILL trying to get used to this thing called work. It has really messed up how we operate things in our home. But, yes, I am very thankful that we are both gainfully employed.

Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years came with not so much as a peep from me on this little blog. We had a fantastic time during all of these holidays with family and friends. We made a move (yes, ANOTHER move) to the house next door right after Thanksgiving, so it has been a hectic holiday season.

We are now living in quite possibly one of the largest houses in this town. The largest and the oldest! This beast is ancient! We are enjoying it though. We often marvel at the space we now have and how we could fit 4 of our Providence apartments in this one house. Not too long ago we were constantly tripping over each other and could not find a place to be alone for 5 minutes, and now I hear, "Mom, where are you?" several times a day because it's easy to lose someone in this house.

New year resolutions have been made. 2011, if you are reading this, you should be scared and start running because we Saylers are coming to get you. 2011 is not going to know what hit it once we are done. My smallest resolution, and it's not really a resolution, is to blog more. Even just once a week. Not because I feel I have many faithful followers who are dying to know what is going on with us, but because I like to do it. Writing makes me happy, even if it is just once in awhile.

Pictures from the last few months will come soon....

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You have a few faithful followers here in Oregon - Amy & I are still waiting to hear if Santa brought a rope??

bp said...

You make ME happy when you blog!!

Jen said...

I check often- and like Aunt Nancy and Amy are wondering- KBH, Me and Marisa are all wondering if Russell did, in fact, get a rope for Christmas!!!!

love and love.