Thanksgiving was full of thankfulness, food, and good times. We made a trip down to Greenville to spend a night with family. Everyone wrote down what they were thankful for this year and we went around the table reading what we had written. I do believe that the #1 thing people were thankful for this year was having Christopher back from Afghanistan!
Everyone has tiny, plate spinning girls at their Thanksgiving, right? Well, if not, you should hire this one:Or maybe your holidays aren't complete without a boy in a sombrero and wooden clogs (the clogs are in another picture...oops) and a girl balancing a plate of food on her head.
No feast is complete without a Frenchman and a Paraguayan (strangers seated below closest to the turkey)!
Oh yeah, there was a bit of chicken feeding going on also.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are so thankful to be near our families for the holidays.



1 comment:
definitely thankful for Christopher's return! Yay!
I want a tiny plate spinning girl at my next holiday celebration! I giggle every time I see that picture.
Plus, I like your sweater.
Post a Comment