Max finally figured out how to ride a 2 wheeler. Yes, this was back in April...he's a pro now.
Max's reading skills also shot through the roof. He is 5 and reading at a 3rd grade level. Whoa whoa!!
Easter egg hunt on Easter afternoon.
On my day off from work during the week, Max would stay home with me and help me in the kitchen. His favorite thing to make was this strawberry pie. I did not get a picture of the finished product. It didn't last long enough.
Uncle Shane graduated college!!!
Maxwell graduated preschool!!!!
This is the real Max. (Thanks for the picture Russell!)
Maxwell after he graduated. Walking out with his diploma and flower.
Maxwell after he graduated. Walking out with his diploma and flower.
Russell was a very proud cub scout and walked in the Memorial Day parade!



2 comments:
We've been wondering....glad for the news and pictures!!
I like a visual on my frequent reads. I check alot. Glad to see pics of you Liss! ♥♥
Post a Comment