Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tomorrow is the first day of school.

Whoa.

For some reason I think I am more nervous about tomorrow than Russell. Why, I just don't know. I will leave for work before they walk to school, and I will still be working when he gets home from his first day, which makes me pretty disappointed. I am certain that I will hear every last detail about the first day though.

Today we packed his backpack and picked out his clothes he will wear for the first day. He really is going to be an awesome 2nd (!!!??) grader...but it just doesn't seem possible.

Max is going to spend the day with R.C. tomorrow. This will be GREAT for Max because he has never had too much one on one time with either R.C. or I. Russell and Max are pretty inseparable, so having time away from Russell, learning some fun/useful/wacky stuff from dad, is just what he needs.

Here's to a great school year for all of us...


(Did you see the video below??!! If you watched it with no sound, then you must watch it again with your volume cranked!! I'm waiting for the Redsox to call any day...)

No comments: