Sunday, November 21, 2010

Russell decided that today was the day to write his letter to Santa. Well, we felt the need to share this little gem of a letter with you all. Go ahead, read the letter. It sounds like an 8 year old boy writing a letter to dear 'ol Santa Clause.
 

Are you thinking what I am thinking? Rope? What 8 year old child asks for a rope for Christmas? I'm not sure what this rope would be used for, but I'm half inclined to have "Santa" put a rope under the tree for Russell just so I can see what in the world he needs a rope for.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Fantastic!!!!

I laughed a ljttle too loud for the teachers office. I am sure. I will send tbe kid a rope. Ha

Jen said...

hoping for an update, i just read this letter again. i laugh so hard, overtime, i wheeze when i read it. a rope? seriously, a rope? I'M IN . I will send him a rope.

love jen

Jen said...

overtime. or... everytime don't correct my misspellings Blogspot.